Cambridge, ON CA
Join our client, a thriving manufacturing company in Cambridge, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their team. If you are a CPA at the Senior Accountant or Assistant Controller level and you are looking for a step up into a Manager role this could be the ideal role for you. The Accounting Manager will manage and mentor an Accountant and work closely with the CFO on the financial statement preparation as well as sales tax for the company globally. If you are looking to take that next step up and you are looking to join a successful private company in a growing industry this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Team Excellence: Join a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- RSP Contribution
- Comprehensive Benefits: Take advantage of our excellent company benefits package.
- Pay for your CPA dues and courses.
Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Peter Lister quoting job # 6114.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Manage and mentor an Intermediate Accountant who is working towards their CPA
- Monthly reconciliations
- Support and help with the coordination of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage the monthly, and year-end close
- Make recommendations and assist with process and procedure improvements
- Financial Analysis
- Intercompany reconciliation
- State and provincial tax filing
- Work with external auditors
- Othe projects as assigned by the CFO
- CPA Designation is required
- 5 Plus years experience in Accounting either in industry or Public Accounting
- Critical Thinking: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills are second nature to you.
- Inquisitive Nature: A natural curiosity and the ability to partner effectively with a complex business.