London, ON CA
Are you a strong accounting professional who is looking for an opportunity to work in an innovative and growing company? Have you been looking for a company where you can closely work with a strong team and make an impact? If you want to exhibit your skillset, this role could be perfect for you! As the Accounting Specialist with this successful food manufacturing company in London, you would be handling full cycle AP, AR, and general accounting as needed. This role will report to the Controller.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company-paid benefits
- RRSP Match
- Stock option plans
- Opportunity to join a growing business in a new state-of-the-art facility
- A great environment to learn and grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the London area. If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Shalakha Singh quoting job #5838
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Processing full cycle Accounts Payable (matching, batching, and coding)
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable (low volume)
- Entering payroll-related data into the system
- Handling journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Monitor customer receivables and follow up as required with past-due invoices.
- Other special projects as required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar accounting role
- Must have an Accounting Diploma, Degree or certificate
- Manufacturing industry experience is an asset, but not a requirement.