Accounts receivable Clerk- 4 month contract
Oakville, ON CA
Our Oakville client is growing and has an immediate opportunity for an AR Accounting Assistant to join their team for a 4-month contract! This position will work as part of the accounting team, with strong communication skills who can manage collections, respond to client inquiries, and collect payments.
What our client can offer you:
- Hybrid Working structure (1 day Work from Oakville office)
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced, growing company
If you are available to start work immediately and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today or email Shalakha quoting job #5966
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Handle client inquires
- Making collection calls
- Uploading files and notes to the ERP system
- Offer customer support to B2B clients on account balances, and invoice inquiries.
- Print, post, and collate refund and claim cheques.
- Assist the team in process improvement activities.
- Additional duties as required
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.