Associate, Client Services
Kitchener, ON CA
Client Services Associate
Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses with first year earnings expected to be 70k.
Are you a goal oriented, passionate, and driven individual looking for an opportunity to utilize your strengths in a rewarding career with a company that will invest in you? Are you a people person who believes in hard work and being rewarded for your contributions? Are you looking for a company that believes that as well?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then a Client Services position with Elby may be the career path you are looking for. Here is what you need to know about a career in Client Services at Elby.
- You will receive the training and development required to be successful
- You will be expected to work hard and contribute to the success of the Elby team
- Your position will involve; lead generation, electronic direct marketing, and building relationships to generate new orders for the recruiting team
- Some days will require you to be at your desk initiating engagement with 40 people, while other days you will be on the golf course or at lunch building relationships with current and potential clients
- You will be well supported as a member of dynamic and growing team
- You will be rewarded for your efforts and contributions to the team with a base salary plus quarterly bonuses, unlimited earning potential and an opportunity to grow in your career
To provide an exceptional experience that job seekers recommend to others, that companies choose to partner with and that our employees are proud of.
Our Guiding Principles
- We encourage and support one another
- We give and take ownership
- We do the right thing
- We strive to improve
- Together we make a difference
- Utilizing social media and email to initiate engagement and lead generation
- Generating new business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- In person and video sales presentations to prospective clients
- Manage and strengthen customer relationships over an extended period through social media, email, lunches, meetings, and in-person events
- Completion of a College or University Degree
- Competitive nature and demonstrated experiences of setting and achieving goals
- Driven to succeed with a high sense of urgency and desire for accomplishment
- Passion for working with people and a demonstrated ability to create positive customer experiences
- Ability to contribute and be a part of a winning team