Associate, Recruitment Services
Kitchener, ON CA
Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first steps towards an exciting, challenging, and ever-changing career? At Elby, you can do that and so much more!
A crash course on what we do and our values:
Elby is a professional staffing and recruitment company with two divisions, one specializing in Accounting & Finance and the other in HR and Office Administration in Halton, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo, Mississauga, Brampton and surrounding the West GTA areas in Ontario.
We believe that introducing new people to companies is about more than simply looking for the skills required to meet the job. We look beyond the resume and the job description to create opportunities for positive and lasting change. People can excel in well-suited environments, and companies can flourish because they hired the right people! We make that happen.
- To provide an exceptional experience that job seekers recommend to others, that companies choose to partner with, and that our employees are proud of.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We encourage and support one another
- We give and take ownership
- We do the right thing
- We strive to improve
- Together we make a difference
Here’s what the position entails:
As an “Associate, Recruitment Services”, you will work closely with companies to understand their hiring needs, and with jobseekers to understand their career goals. Then, you play professional matchmaker! Alright, it’s not that simple, but when working with supportive management and colleagues, it can feel that easy at times. Here’s a more detailed look at a day-in-the-life of a Recruiter with Elby:
- Screen resumes from the Recruitment Inbox and Internal Job Portal to engage new potential candidates in initial phone calls and video interviews
- Scan resumes and profiles on Indeed and LinkedIn to find candidates who are potential matches for current and future opportunities
- Write and post job descriptions, and use social media for promotion and reach
- Complete candidate references, assessments, and background checks
- Work closely with companies to determine their hiring needs and provide stellar customer service
- Actively seek opportunities to improve processes, assist team members, and drive results for the Recruitment Services team
Here’s what we’re looking for:
If you have the motivation, drive, and eagerness to succeed in a highly competitive and dynamic industry, this could be the perfect fit for you. You will thrive with us if you are service-oriented, passionate, and love working with people:
- Recent graduates in a related field
- Demonstrated experience providing top-notch customer service (work experience, extra-curricular, etc.)
- Comfortable working with and learning new systems
- Enthusiastic, eager, and passionate personalities with drive to succeed
If any part of this position sparks your interest, we strongly urge you to apply for the role. Even if you don’t tick every box in this posting, give it a try and apply!
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.