Kitchener, ON CA
Our client is looking for an Client Specialist / Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team in Kitchener. This is an exciting opportunity to build your career in an established, rapidly growing company!
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work structure
- Very flexible work hours
- A plus benefits and vacation package
- Great company culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who those looking to grow in sales and marketing! Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Taryn Lamothe quoting job #5811.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Qualify leads by evaluating their needs and interests and providing them with appropriate product information.
- Follow up with leads and customers to ensure their satisfaction and ensuring and concerns are addressed.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, product development, and customer service to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts. Analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain accurate, up to date records of all sales activities.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies by analyzing market trends, customer preferences and competitor activities.
- You have 2+ years experience in Inside Sales or a similar role
- A Post secondary education in Business, Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills