Cambridge, ON CA
Have you been looking to work with a large, global, and established company? Do you have strong leadership and relationship-building skills? As the Controller with our client in Cambridge, you will report into the Director while overseeing a team of 4, handle budgeting and forecasting, and working closely with senior management on strategic planning.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits
- The chance to work with a large, established company with room to grow
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #6047. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Oversee an accounting team of 4
- Work with the team to handle variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and other financial analysis
- Review and maintain KPIs across the company
- Assist senior management with strategic planning, process improvements, and ad hoc projects
- CPA designated
- Prior experience leading a team in a large company
- Strong experience with costing, budgeting, inventory, and related tasks