Dundas, ON CA
Are you looking to take your career to the next level, and work with an ever-growing industry leader? As the Controller with this manufacturing company, you would spearhead long-term strategic growth plans, while building the finance department from the ground up. This position will be the head of finance, and will play an exciting role in setting up processes, a finance team, and implementing growth strategies.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- A growing company with plenty of room for career advancement
- Onsite work with a strong and growing team
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #5912. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Handle month and year end, cashflow forecasting, and budgeting
- Prepare KPIs, financial statements, and financial packages
- Create, implement, and oversee process improvements and SOPs
- Work closely with management to oversee strategic plans and continue growing the team and company
- Prior experience in manufacturing or project accounting
- CPA ideal but not a requirement
- Desire to learn and grow is necessary to be successful in this role