Waterloo, ON CA
Our client, a dynamic growing Tech Manufacturing company in Waterloo is looking to hire a Corporate Controller for their team. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for managing the Accounting Team and reviewing the monthly and annual financial reports. You will be responsible for the annual audit, processes improvement, budgets, forecasts, capital management and taxes. You will be a key member of the Senior Management team working closely with operations, engineering and sales and marketing. You will also be involved in building the processes and upgrading the accounting system to help the organization continue to scale.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive Compensation that includes Stock Options and bonus
- The opportunity to gain experience and be part of the Waterloo Tech community
- Company paid Benefits.
- Team Excellence: Join a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Flexible hybrid arrangement (1 day in office)
If you are a designated CPA who has strong manufacturing experience, and you want to join an organization where you can make a significant impact this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Peter Lister quoting job # 6123.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Prepare a comprehensive monthly financial reporting package.
- Lead and inspire a growing finance team to new heights.
- Support the CFO with Budget and Forecast preparation
- Financial Partnership: Manage banking relationships and work closely with the GM and Sales Leaders to develop KPI reports.
- Decision Support: Lead analyses crucial for key business decisions, using your financial acumen to guide the way.
- Work with the CFO on Fundraising activities
- Improve internal controls.
- Develop business cases for capital expenditures, demonstrating your strategic foresight.
- Tackle other projects as required, showcasing your versatility and commitment to excellence.
- CPA Designation is required.
- 5 plus years’ experience at the management level
- 5 Plus years’ experience working for a manufacturing company.
- Critical Thinking: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills are second nature to you.
- Previous experience implementing a new accounting system is desired however not a requirement.
- Must have excellent presentation skills for interacting and presenting to internal and external stakeholders