Customer Service Representative
Burlington, ON L7P 1X8 CA
Our client is looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join their team in Burlington! This is a an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company in the Hydro industry. This person will join a team of 7 employees and be responsible for managing in-coming and out-going communications.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in Customer Service and join a unionized work environment. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Rainor Kuz quoting job #6032.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Respond to all customer inquiries through phone, email, and chat working in a call-centre environment
- Provide high level of customer service by interacting with customers professionally and in a friendly manner
- Share information with customer and educate them on policies and processes
- Enter all information into Customer Information System accurately and update information as required for different departments
- Process orders for new customers and make necessary changes as there are changes in accounts
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Experience working in Customer Service specifically in a call centre
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced technical skills and advanced with MS Office