Niagara Region, ON L2V 3Y8 CA
Elby is working with a very established and respected client in the Niagara Region. This is an amazing opportunity for a designated finance professionals to expand their managerial experience by managing a team of direct and indirect reports.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Finance, the controller provides accurate and timely financial information and analysis to senior management, executives, and other stakeholders. They also provide in-depth analysis of financial results and ensure financial information is collected and reported. The position will also have functional responsibility and an indirect reporting relationship to the Executive Vice-President, to provide financial support to the Senior Management Team and Divisional operations.
What our client has to offer:
- Amazing benefits package
- Pension contribution
- Great team working environment
- Stable and well-regarded company
- Car allowance
- Volunteer days
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #5990. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Lead the financial accounting and reporting functions for the Division
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements in accordance with Canadian accounting standards for private enterprises (“ASPE”)
- Develop a team through active coaching and mentoring, setting objectives, and developing talent to maintain and enhance competency levels. Identify future training requirements and design goals to increase performance.
- Continuously involve with KPI development and reporting, including continuous financial monitoring to support data-driven decision-making.
- CPA designation
- Experience managing direct and indirect reports
- Experience in corporate tax
- Manufacturing or construction experience is ideal