Kitchener, ON CA
Are you a strong leader with great people management skills? Have you been looking to join a growing company where you can drive strategic plans and fuel further growth? As the Finance Manager with our client in Kitchener, you could do this and more! In this new created role, you would oversee a team of 4 while acting as a business partner for senior management.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Hybrid work with 2-3 days in the office
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #5989. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Supervise, lead, and mentor a team of 4
- Act as a business partner to senior leadership and provide financial support to Project Managers
- Maintain and enforce internal controls, support and oversee financial statement preparation, and manage the daily operations of the accounting team
- Partner with leadership to create, implement, and support process improvements, SOPs, and strategic plans
- Assist the team to support and grow the company through new acquisitions and projects
- CPA designation required
- Prior experience managing and leading a small team, and strong people management skills will be needed to succeed in this role