French/English Customer Service/Sales Administrator - Women's Fashion
Kitchener, ON CA
Our established Kitchener client is a distributor to the retail fashion sector, serving customers across North America, Australia and Europe. Due to growth, they have an immediate opening for a BILINGUAL CUSTOMER / SALES ADMINISTRATOR (office position). This role is ideal for a French/English speaking customer-focused professional who is looking to bring his or her retail sales skills into an office environment, lending administrative support to customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
What our client can offer you:
- Hiring salary of $55-65K (based on experience)
- Health spending account
- In-office position, Monday to Friday 9-5
- Convenient Kitchener location
- Really nice people to work with!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company in the local area! Interested and qualified candidates please APPLY TODAY or email Karen and quote job #5575 in the subject line.
We’d like to thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Effectively manage and respond to incoming customer inquiries (calls, emails) in a timely manner
- Enter and track orders using in-house system (training provided)
- Provide accurate and timely information for account balance, payment arrangements, inventory availability and order inquiries from customers
- Provide information about clothing products (including fabric, style, sizing, collections, etc.)
- Monitor accounts - ensuring clients are within terms and negotiating payment arrangements when necessary
- Advise Sales Agents of problem accounts, keeping them up to date with progress and obstacles, enlisting their help when necessary
- Co-operate with the shipping department to resolve outstanding credits
- Run, review, and send out customer statements
- Stay current with seasonal products and maintain product knowledge to better support customers and retailers
- Other duties as assigned (training provided)
- Excellent COMMUNICATION skills in FRENCH and ENGLISH
- 5+ years of retail customer/sales experience from women’s clothing industry - a PASSION FOR FASHION
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Office Administration or Accounting considered an asset
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, small company/office environment with changing priorities
- A love of fashion and appreciation of quality apparel; interested in consumer trends and the retail landscape
- An ability to sell and generate interest in the featured products
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Manager, Recruitment