Waterloo, ON CA
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a successful, well known company? Our client located in Waterloo is looking to add an outgoing and proactive individual to their team as a General Accountant! The role reports directly to the Assistant Manager and focuses on full cycle general accounting such as journal entries, bank reconciliations, accruals and assisting with the audit process.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits and pension
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Opportunity for growth
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established and reputable company. If interested and qualified, please apply today or email Taylor quoting job # 5965.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Complete month end process
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare year end audit schedules
- Record journal entries
- Execute other accounting tasks as requested
- Must have CPA or be in the program
- 2+ years' general accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail