Cambridge, ON CA
Are you interested in working for a growing company? My client is an exciting company in Waterloo Region with an immediate opportunity for a stand alone HR Manager. The HR Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great and growing company. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today, or email Cheryl, quoting job # 5947.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Providing effective and efficient management of the Human Resources Department, including the accuracy of employee files at multiple locations
- Manage sick leaves and LTD claims
- Tracking statistical data such as health and safety, headcount, turnover, company org. chart
- Manage training and development and maintain training records
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial laws related to labour relations, human rights and employment standards as well as pay equity, privacy and workplace safety
- Coordinate full cycle Internal/External Recruiting
- Create, implement and maintain employee policies and procedures
- Manage the employee appraisal process
- Manage collective bargaining process
- Work closely with Payroll and Benefits Administrator to ensure accuracy
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior HR Generalist role
- Experience in construction or manufacturing considered an asset
- CHRP/CHRL designation considered an asset
- Experience working with relevant legislation across Canada
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now considered an asset
- Ability to travel to western Canada