Health & Safety Coordinator
Burlington, ON L7L 4Y1 CA
Our client in Burlington has a great opportunity for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join their Human Resources team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career and work for a growing company!
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company paid benefits and RRSP matching, profit share
- Ability to work with a growing company with great internal growth opportunities
- Great company culture
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a well-established company in the Manufacturing industry. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Rainor (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting job #5864.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Contribute to the development and implementation of safety programs
- Provide safety training, inspections, and investigations
- Conduct risk analysis, hazard analysis, and physical demand analysis
- Monitor adherence to company safety programs and amendments of Occupational Health and Safety Act for all stakeholders
- Develop policies and procedures for work safe practices and continuous improvement
- Update manuals and training materials to correspond with up to date safety regulations
- 2+ years of Health & Safety experience
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- CRSP or CHSC, or another safety designation required
- Experience working for a manufacturing company is required
- Requires strong communication skills