Human Resources Manager
Brampton, ON L6T 5T6 CA
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their team. This full-time position reporting to the VP of Operations, People and Culture and will have 1 direct report. This role will require travel between 2-3 facilities within Ontario. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy being hands on!
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- A plus benefits and vacation package
- Company Car & Mileage program
- Great company culture and flexible work environment
This is an amazing opportunity for to join an established organization in the Manufacturing Industry! Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Rainor Kuz quoting job # 5860.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Maintain the HRIS system including company property, training, documents and education
- Oversee payroll filings for hourly payroll and backup for salaries payroll as needed
- Provide HR guidance to all levels of the organization
- Keep accurate logs of organization-wide training
- Full cycle recruiting and onboarding responsibilities
- Train and develop supervisor and management level staff on an ongoing basis
- Maintain employee benefits program as well as the RRSP program
- 5+ years progressive experience in Human Resources
- CHRP or CHRL designation preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a small team preferred
- Being bilingual (French and English) is a huge plus!