Human Resources Manager
Waterloo, ON CA
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their team in Waterloo. This role reports into the Director of Human Resources, and will lead a team of 2. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, rapidly growing organization based out of the Waterloo region!
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- A plus benefits and vacation package
- Great company culture
- Growth Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy variety! Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Taryn Lamothe quoting job # 5700.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Develops and administers HR policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the HRIS system.
- Works closely with the Director of Human Resources on various projects.
- Responsible for the performance management of the Human Resources department including performance reviews, and setting standards and departmental targets.
- Managing the day-to-day functions within the department
- Managing employee relations matters
- Manage HR Analytics
- Develop communication and training on various topics
- Acts as a resource for employees and management staff
- Experience working as an HR Manager in the construction or manufacturing industry, ideally in a small to mid sized company.
- Experience managing a small team is a must
- CHRP designation is required, CHRL would be ab asset