Inside Sales / Customer Experience Representative
Brampton, ON CA
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales /Customer Experience Representative to join their team in Brampton! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company in the building materials industry.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- A+ Benefits
- Tenured Team with an excellent workplace culture
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in the region! Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Taryn Lamothe quoting job #5763.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Assess customers needs and resources and recommend the appropriate product based on their specifications.
- Take customer orders and enter them into the system.
- Handle customer complaints or inquires as required, escalating to the appropriate individual when needed.
- Maintain contacts and relations with major accounts.
- Liaise with various departments including Logistics, Purchasing and Accounting to ensure customers needs are met in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience in Inside Sales or Customer Experience, ideally coming from Construction or Building Materials
- Technically savvy with strong math skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal