Brantford, ON CA
Are you a Millwright looking to work for a well-established company? If you answered yes you will want to read on. Our Client in the Brantford area is looking to add a Millwright Lead Hand to their team. In this role you will be responsible for all the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of machinery and lines, Health and Safety and capital budgets.
What our client can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Values driven organization
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stable company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Cheryl and quote job #5936.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Responsible for the capital budgets of the facility
- Responsible for preventative maintenance program
- Oversee Health and Safety setting maintenance schedule for safety, fire, security testing
- Ensure compliance with all regulations: building, fire, electrical
- Liaise with city officials when needed
- Support and participate in continuous improvement events
- Design, cost and implement new construction and layouts as needed
- Communicate with outside vendors and contractors when needed
- Manage workload of 2 direct reports
- Create and maintain a preventative maintenance program on industrial machinery and conveyors
- Post-secondary education including the completion of a skilled trade, 433A.
- 5 years’ experience in a maintenance role, or a skilled trades background
- Previous management in a maintenance environment
- 1-2 years’ experience managing Health and Safety
- Ability to read blueprints, fire plans and drawings
- Knowledge of, insurance, OSHA, THGA codes and regulations
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanics