Oakville, ON CA
Our client, a well-established industrial services company in Oakville, is seeking an experienced Office/Accounting Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day administrative functions as well as accounts payable. If you enjoy working in a small company setting with a great group of people, then this opportunity is for you! Please note, this is an IN OFFICE position.
What our client can offer you:
- Well established, successful company
- Collaborative team environment
- Long term stability
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established company in the local area. Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Antonia quoting job #5726. We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- General reception and administrative duties including directing mail and courier items
- Process Accounts Payable and employee expenses including gas cards and company credit cards
- Manage travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for Technicians across Canada
- Review project job quotes for accuracy
- Additional duties as required
• 5+ years of administrative and accounting experience in a small company setting
• Proficient with MS Office products, hands on knowledge of QuickBooks is strongly preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
Meet Your Recruiter