Mississauga, ON CA
Do you have strong experience in payroll? Are you looking to grow your career with a large and successful company? As the Payroll Coordinator, you would work closely with a large payroll team to process multi-province, unionized, complex payroll while reporting into the Payroll Manager.
What our client has to offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Hybrid work structure and flexible hours
- The chance to work with a global and successful company
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #5987. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Process payroll for multiple pay-cycles in a multi-provincial and unionized environment
- Responsible for ROE's, timekeeping, and updating the HRIS
- Review payroll and remittances and ensure information is accurate
- Remain up to date with payroll legislation, and assist with process improvements where necessary
- PCP certification
- Strong prior experience with full cycle payroll for 300+ employees
- Previous experience with unionized payroll required