Cambridge, ON CA
Our client located in Cambridge is looking to add a Payroll Supervisor to their team! This role will manage a team of two and handle the union and non-union bi-weekly payroll for over 1400 employees. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with a growing team!
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits
- Hybrid work model
This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative company. If interested and qualified, please apply today or email Taylor quoting job # 5710
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Process hourly, salary, and unionized biweekly payroll for employees
- Address any payroll inquiries or discrepancies with a high degree of professionalism
- Reconcile payroll General Ledgers
- Calculate HST and WSIB remittances
- Manage payroll team and ensure the process runs smoothly
- Strong complex payroll experience, preferably with union experience
- PCP/CPM designation required
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience