Senior Accountant- Public accounting
London, ON CA
Our client located in London is a well-established Public Accounting firm looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This is a local accounting firm with a great reputation. In this role, you would get a wide variety of experience working with clients in many different industries. If you are currently working for a large or mid-size Public Accounting this could be a great opportunity for you to join a firm which offers a lot of flexibility in working.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Hybrid or a possibility of 100% remote.
- 100% employer-paid benefits and a good vacation package
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to join a well-established company.
- Opportunity to work closely with the management.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Shalakha Singh quoting job #6048. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Completing compilation and review of engagement files
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Handling corporate year-end processes
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and statements
- Create working relationships with the stakeholders involved in year-end process.
- 3+ years of Public Accounting experience
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong technical skills.