Brantford, ON N3T 2N1 CA
Are you an ambitious Senior Accountant with a proven track record in public accounting?
Our client is looking for a CPA to join their Brantford office to provide top-tier accounting services to their clients as well as mentor junior staff.
Our client offers a great working environment and is committed to their employees' professional growth.
What our client has to offer:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Benefits after 3 months
- RRSP 4% match after 3 months
- Working hours are flexible
- Career growth
- Hybrid work model
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly respected local company. If interested and qualified, please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #5978
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Responsible for work related to engagement assignments, including review, compilation, and personal and corporate tax returns.
- Review of working paper files, financial statements, and tax returns
- Preparation and completion of complex working paper files, financial statements, and tax returns for compilation, review, and audit engagements.
- Assisting clients with compliance filings and responding to queries related to filings with CRA and applications for support under new government programs.
- CPA designation
- 2+ years experience coming from an accounting firm
- Experience working closely and building relationships with clients