Burlington, ON L7N 3V6 CA
Elby is working with our client on a Senior Accountant opportunity. The role will focus on supporting month-end close, reconciliations, working with US GAAP and SOX, and will be involved in high-volume transactions. This position works closely with the accounting manager as well as various teams within the organization.
What our client has to offer:
- Hybrid work (2 days in office)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to work with a large company with a great reputation
- 3 weeks vacation and a day off for your birthday
- Career development and training
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a large company with an established presence in Canada and the USA. Please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #6045.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Responsible for general ledger accuracy compliance with US GAAP
- Perform various month-end/ quarter-end close activities within deadlines
- Work with Accounting Manager to find process gaps and comply with SOX
- Aid with the development of Standard Operating Procedures for accounting tasks
- 3+ years full cycle accounting for a company with high volume transactions
- Wholesale distribution or manufacturing industry experience a must
- Nice to have -CPA or equivalent (ACCA) or near completion