Guelph, ON CA
Our client in Guelph is a well-established Public Accounting firm looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This midsized local accounting firm has a great reputation and many long-term employees. In this role, you would get a wide variety of experience working with clients in many different industries. If you are currently working for a large or mid size Public Accounting this could be a great opportunity for you to join a firm where you can get a lot of variety and flexibility in your work and amazing work culture.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP matching
- Performance-based annual salary review
- Opportunity to join a well-established company.
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work closely with the management and lead engagements.
If this role interests you, please apply today or email Shalakha Singh quoting job #5911. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Assisting with audit processes and year ends.
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Assist with engagement financials like budgeting, WIP, and variances.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and statements.
- Create working relationships with the stakeholders involved in year-end engagements.
- Mentoring junior staff members.
- You must have your CPA designation or be in the final stages.
- 2+ years experience working in a Public Accounting firm.
- Strong technical skills.