Senior Cost & Financial Analyst
Kitchener, ON CA
Are you an Accountant with strong costing and analysis experience? Are you looking to join a well-established local Canadian company with a great reputation in their industry? If yes, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client is looking to add a Senior Cost and Financial Analyst to their team due to an upcoming retirement! This role will involve 50% costing and inventory tasks and 50% of your time will be focused on assisting the sales and marketing teams with pricing, supporting the R&D team with new product launches and providing the team with important data to help drive business decisions. This role reports directly to the Controller.
What our client can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to join an established and growing company
- Competitive compensation and an amazing benefits package
- Hybrid working structure (3 days in office)
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Training from company’s long-term and seasoned employees.
Our client is looking for career-driven professionals with excellent communication skills who want to be a part of a winning team and organization. If interested and qualified, please apply today or email Cheryl quoting job #6119.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Maintain and monitor standard cost system in ERP
- Maintaining inventory costs
- Ensuring the accuracy of all pricing and costing models
- Supporting sales and marketing teams as needed with financial data
- Support product development team with new product introductions.
- Assist the Controller with the month-end processes.
- Publishing price lists within the company.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Must have strong costing experience.
- 5+ years of accounting with 2+ years of costing experience
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills are required.