Senior Financial Analyst
Hamilton, ON CA
Do you have a strong background in FP&A? Are you looking to join an established and large company, and work with a tenured and supportive team? We’ve got just the position for you! As a Senior Financial Analyst, you would handle the forecasting, budgeting, and analysis, and report directly to the Manager of FP&A.
What our client has to offer:
- Excellent compensation
- The chance to work with a supportive and tenured team
- Flexible schedule with a hybrid model (2 days in the office)
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #5603. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Own the budgeting, forecasting, and costing for the company
- Assist with financial statement creation, and handle the analysis and accuracy for reports and statements
- Present reports to management when required
- Be the subject matter expert for all things FP&A
- CPA designated
- Strong prior experience in FP&A
- Advanced Excel and systems skills