Senior Financial Analyst
St Catharines, ON L2S 3T4 CA
Attention accounting professionals in the Niagara Region! We are working with a local, well-established client who is looking for a senior financial analyst to join their team in St. Catharines. The position will ensure the accuracy and integrity of financials for the company as well as analyze financial results and complete month-close responsibilities.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ability to work with a long-serving local business
- Career development
- Ability to create new and improve processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in providing coaching and mentorship to team members as well as driving process improvements and supporting the Director of Finance. Please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #6053.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Provide guidance and coaching over a team of up to 3 team members
- Day-to-day involvement of the business unit’s finance team and activities
- Perform an efficient and effective financial close and reporting for the business unit
- Monitor compliance with all financial policies,
- 3+ years in full cycle accounting with a focus on month-close
- Industry or from firm if a self starter
- Nice to have - CPA