Senior HR Strategic Partner
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8 CA
Our client is looking for a Senior HR Strategic Partner to join their team in Hamilton! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known University that is ranked amongst the top 100 in the world! This role reports into the Associate Director and is responsible for providing strategic guidance on a variety of HR matters. The position is hybrid, working in office 1-2 days a week.
What our client has to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid work model
- 35 hour work week
- A+ Benefits and Compensation package
- Excellent workplace culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top ranked University in the Hamilton Region! Interested and qualified candidates please apply today or email Rainor Kuz quoting job #6044.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Works in partnership with the broader HR team to plan, develop, implement and execute HR programs and projects
- Provide strategic input and support to client groups to grow bench strength, optimize organizational design through workforce and successful planning and championing change management
- Provides coaching and guidance to department leaders on key areas such as performance management, recruitment, terminations, and strategic workforce planning
- Identifies, assess ad recommends strategies to improve HR services
- Proactively contributes to the business strategy by helping leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes
- 8+ years experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner (HRBP)
- Experience working in Healthcare, Education or similar highly preferred
- A bachelor’s or masters degree in a related field
- CHRL or CHRP designation
- Experience in a unionized environment is preferred