Senior Manager, Recruitment Services
Kitchener, ON CA
Are you an experienced Professional Recruiter looking for a new opportunity to join a growing local recruitment firm? Or are you a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) who is looking for a change in their career? Elby is currently looking to hire a Senior Manager of Recruitment Services for our Accounting & Finance division. If you answered yes to either of the questions above, we would like to speak with you.
A crash course on what we do and our values:
Elby is a professional staffing and recruitment company with two divisions, one specializing in Accounting & Finance and the other in HR & Office Administration in Halton, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo and Mississauga.
We believe that introducing new people to companies is about more than simply looking for the skills required to meet the job. We look beyond the resume and the job description to create opportunities for positive and lasting change. People can excel in well-suited environments, and companies can flourish because they hired the right people! We make that happen.
- To provide an exceptional experience that job seekers recommend to others, that companies choose to partner with, and that our employees are proud of.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We encourage and support one another
- We give and take ownership
- We do the right thing
- We strive to improve
- Together we make a difference
Here’s what the position entails:
The Senior Manager, Recruitment Services is a member of the Accounting & Finance Recruitment Services Team. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for contributing to successful contract and permanent placements by working directly with clients and candidates.
- Working with clients to understand recruitment needs and gathering job order information
- Coordinating the recruitment process with both clients and candidates
- Identifying and implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies
- Screening resumes from the Recruitment Inbox and Internal Job Portal
- Engaging new potential candidates in initial phone calls and video interviews
- Scanning resumes and profiles on Indeed looking for new candidates who are potential matches for current and future opportunities
- Mentor Junior recruitment staff
- Actively search profiles using LinkedIn Recruiter looking for new candidates who are potential matches for current and future opportunities
- Entering new candidate information into the company ATS (Bullhorn)
- Engaging current and previous clients and candidates through phone, email, and social media
- Managing candidate updates in Bullhorn
- Evaluating candidate fit based on established criteria
- Writing, posting, and using social media to promote job descriptions
- Completing candidate references, assessments, and background checks
- Maintaining a positive customer friendly attitude while working with colleagues and candidates while contributing to a positive candidate experience and work environment
- Other duties as assigned
If you have the motivation, drive, and eagerness to succeed in a highly competitive and dynamic industry, this could be the perfect fit for you. You will thrive with us if you are service-oriented, passionate, and love working with people:
- 3+ Years of successful performance in recruitment, working with clients and candidates handling recruitment assignments at the manager level and above from start to finish OR you are a CPA looking to transition from Accounting to a new field.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Driven to succeed with a high sense of urgency and desire for accomplishment
- Enthusiastic demeanor and a desire to work with people to provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and competitive industry
- Comfortable working with numerous systems including MS Office Suite and able to learn new systems quickly
If any part of this position sparks your interest, we strongly urge you to apply for the role. Even if you don’t tick every box in this posting, give it a try and apply!
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.