Senior Tax Accountant
Brantford, ON N3Y 1W7 CA
Our client is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team!
They are looking for a CPA to join their Brantford office to provide consulting and compliance services to a diverse range of clients in the private and public sectors.
Our client offers a great working environment and is committed to their employees' professional growth.
What our client has to offer:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Benefits after 3 months
- RRSP 4% match after 3 months
- Working hours are flexible
- Career growth
- Hybrid work model
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly respected local company. If interested and qualified, please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #6002.
We would like to thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted. Thank you!
- Devising and implementing tax minimization and estate planning strategies.
- Overseeing the review of personal, corporate, and trust income tax returns, as well as other tax information forms.
- Preparing memoranda, client letters, and reports to address complex tax issues.
- CPA designation
- 4+ years of tax experience within a firm
- Completion or near completion of the In-depth Tax Course