Ancaster, ON L9G 2B8 CA
Our client in the Ancaster area is looking to add a Tax Manager or Senior Manager to their team. The new hire would work with private, Canadian clients alongside a dedicated tax team of 4. The role offers a good mix of tax compliance and planning depending on strengths and interests.
What our client has to offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Minimum on site commitments with plenty of flexibility to work from home
- Lots of room for growth and progression, including paths to Partner!
- Supportive and growth-fueled culture
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Jocelyn Rooyakkers quoting job #5967 for more information. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Work closely with the Tax team to handle tax planning and compliance
- Create and implement reorganizations for clients
- Assist with any CRA reviews and audits as necessary
- Handle all tax planning and compliance required for mergers and acquisitions
- Work with US Partners as it relates to clients’ Canadian operations
- CPA designation (in-depth tax program preferred)
- Must have previous experience from an accounting firm
- Prior experience working with private Canadian companies