Ancaster, ON CA
Do you love working in tax-specific roles? Our client (accounting firm) in the Ancaster area is looking to add a Tax Principal to their team. The new hire would work with private, Canadian clients alongside a dedicated tax team of 4. While there will be some tax compliance, the role mainly focuses on tax planning, and provides the opportunity to expand your skillset as desired.
What our client has to offer:
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Minimum onsite commitments with plenty of flexibility to work from home
- Lots of room for growth and progression, including paths to Partner!
- Supportive, nurturing, and growth-fueled culture
If this role sounds like you, please apply today or email Leanne Mendonsa quoting job #5967B. We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Work closely with the Tax team to handle tax planning and compliance
- Create and implement reorganizations for clients
- Assist with any CRA reviews and audits as necessary
- Handle all tax planning and compliance required for mergers and acquisitions
- Work with US Partners as it relates to clients’ Canadian operations
- CPA designation (in-depth tax program preferred)
- Must have previous experience from an accounting firm
- Prior experience working with private Canadian companies